Dedicated Family Lawyers
FIXED FEE DIVORCE
Brisbane 07 3210 0281 | Toowoomba 07 4639 0000 | Ipswich 07 3812 1392
IPSWICH OFFICE NOW OPEN!
Andrew McCormack | Family Lawyer Toowoomba
Andrew McCormack has practiced exclusively in family law since 2005. He is a Senior Associate, Accredited Family Law Specialist and Collaborative Lawyer at Best Wilson Buckley Family Law.
Prior to 2005, Andrew had experience in general practice areas including litigation, succession law, wills and estate administration, and agency matters. Andrew’s current practice areas and experience include disputes relating to:
- rural family law and third party/inter-generational interests;
- collaborative law;
- parenting issues including child protection matters;
- matrimonial and de facto property settlements;
- domestic and family violence matters;
- third party intervention in matrimonial and de facto property settlements; and
- (his favourite) child support matters.
Andrew has a broad range of experience across these areas and is admitted as a Legal Practitioner in Queensland and New South Wales. He writes regular Family Law Updates for Best Wilson Buckley’s website and has presented for various continuing legal education providers in Queensland and New South Wales.
Andrew has a particular interest in family law matters that involve rural families. Andrew was born in South-West New South Wales and grew up on the North Coast of New South Wales. He currently writes a rural-focused blog The Rural Family Lawyer about family law in general and its impact on rural families.
Outside of life in the law, Andrew:
- is an Alumnus of Emmanuel College (University of Queensland) and a former Alumni member of the College Council;
- is a student of Australian and United States politics (having a degree in Political Science);
- is an associate member of both the Warwick Gliding Club and the Gliding Federation of Australia, and assists with ground operations at the Warwick aerodrome;
- is currently studying to obtain his Aircraft Radiotelephone Operator Certificate of Proficiency from the Civil Aviation Safety Authority;
- is a communicant member of St David’s North Toowoomba Presbyterian Church; and
- enjoys trying to crack cryptic crosswords and build Ikea furniture (both require a similar level of skill).
He is married to Louise (a taxation and estate planning lawyer) and has three daughters.
Please feel free to contact us any time using the below form to send us a message, fill the required fields and then click send.
Connect with us
(07) 4639 0000 (Toowoomba)
(07) 3210 0281 (Brisbane)
(07) 3812 1392 (Ipswich)
- [email protected]
- Get Started Online
135 Margaret St, Toowoomba City QLD 4350
PO Box 3701, TOOWOOMBA QLD 4350
5/190 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
PO Box 1735, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
205 Brisbane St, Ipswich QLD 4305
PO Box 840, IPSWICH QLD 4305