Last updated on 30 March 2020 at 1:07pm
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation throughout each day, the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and other business partners is our highest priority.
Wherever possible we are restricting face-to-face contact for your wellbeing and that of our team.
Our service delivery continues and we are aided by the use of phone and other technology we already use daily in this regard. If you need to attend one of our offices for any reason please be aware that we have procedures in place with regard to social distancing for same.
In this environment we will also need to ask about your recent travel as well as any known contact with persons confirmed to have contracted COVID-19 to ensure safety of you and our team.
We appreciate that there are issues arising for you as a result of recent events and risk, and we are here to provide timely and accurate advice. Following are links to recent articles from our team to assist you in this delicate environment to look after yourself and your loved ones.
- Family Violence in Times of COVID-19
- The Court’s Response to Resolving Parenting Disputes in the COVID-19 Climate
- Time for Some Creative Solutions
- Alert re Queensland Borders and Implications for Your Parenting Arrangement Ahead of School Holidays or Closures
- Let’s Welcome Evolution – Working in the Cone
- The Power of Pragmatism in Difficult Times
- The Impact of COVID-19 on your Property Settlement
- Co-parenting in the Shadow of COVID-19
- Parenting Changeover and Coronavirus
- Keep Calm and Communicate
- Social Isolation in our Shared Households
We are also continuing to monitor developments and directives made by the Family Court and Federal Circuit Court and specific information can be found here.
Please rest assured as we have no reported cases of COVID-19 and none of our team have been overseas in the past 14 days.
We remain optimistic as we connect virtually to keep our Best Wilson Buckley Family Law community as supported as can be and extend our best wishes to all to remain safe and well during this unprecedented time.
Please do not hesitate to contact our team if we can be of assistance or you have any queries at all.