Last updated on 20 January 2022 at 4:35 pm
As we continue to monitor COVID-19 updates from relevant health and government authorities, the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients, and other business partners remains our highest priority.
Our service delivery continues and we are aided by the use of phone and videoconferencing technology in this regard. If you need to attend one of our offices for any reason, please be aware that we have procedures in place with regards to social distancing. We will continue to ask you about your recent travel and any known contact with persons confirmed to have contracted COVID-19 to ensure your safety and that of our team. You will also be required to sign in and sign out on a visitor register when attending one of our offices in the event that contact tracing is required.
Please rest assured as we have no reported cases of COVID-19 and none of our team have been overseas in the past 14 days.
We remain optimistic as we continue to keep our Best Wilson Buckley community as supported as can be and extend our best wishes to all to remain safe and well during this time. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if we can be of assistance or you have any queries at all.
Following also are links to recent articles from our team to assist you in navigating your family law matter during the current environment. We invite you to contact our team on (07) 4639 0000 should you have any queries about the impact of COVID-19 on your family law matter or that of your loved ones.
- What impact does the delay of return to school mean for our family?
- My ex and I have different views on vaccinating our children – what do I do?
- What do the New South Wales border closures mean for our parenting arrangements over the Christmas holidays?
- Child Support and COVID-19
- Thinking about Separation? Steps You can still Take During COVID
- Pros and Cons of Delaying Your Property Settlement in the Current Environment
- Negotiating Changes to Parenting Arrangements in a Changing World
- Should I Continue with My Property Settlement During Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- Family Violence in Times of COVID-19
- The Court’s Response to Resolving Parenting Disputes in the COVID-19 Climate
- Time for Some Creative Solutions
- Alert re Queensland Borders and Implications for Your Parenting Arrangement Ahead of School Holidays or Closures
- Let’s Welcome Evolution – Working in the Cone
- The Power of Pragmatism in Difficult Times
- The Impact of COVID-19 on your Property Settlement
- Co-parenting in the Shadow of COVID-19
- Parenting Changeover and Coronavirus
- Keep Calm and Communicate
- Social Isolation in our Shared Households